To add a new theme to your WordPress installation, follow these basic steps:
To select the active theme for your site:
- Download the above theme and extract the files it contains using winzip.
- Using BlueFTP or any other FTP Software to access your host web server, create a directory to contain your theme in the wp-content/themes directory provided by WordPress. For example, a theme named Test should be in wp-content/themes/test. Your theme may provide this directory as part of the archive.
- Upload the theme files to the new directory on your host server.
- Follow the instructions below for selecting the new theme.
- Log in to the WordPress Adminstration Panel
- Click on Presentation button.
- Select for the theme you wish to activate.
- Click View Site at the top of the Panel's screen.