X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest one...

http://www.bridalbridal.com

Opinions? Views? comments welcome
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Latest one...

You've outdone yourself, Ramsey!

Excellent composition, execution, and tight logistical development. You demonstrate the epitome of the directed conclusion....subtle but precise!
    (That means you must be one h*** of a salesman! LOL)

> Only one teensy nit-picking thing: look at your page transition carefully, and you will notice your copy in the top right box is maybe one-click different on each page....easy fix...simply note the X-Y axis registration on your Home page, and make corrections on each. DONE!

You can be proud of this website, and others should see that the bar has been raised once again!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

So elegant!
      I personally would change only a single word - shocked to surprised?

Mary

http://www.huntertheatrearts.co.uk

Comment

Hi Marincky,

Tis a lovely website ..my only dissapointment was that it would have been nice to click on the photos and see an enlargment, as someone who looks at a lot of bridal websites the first thing i do is click to see a larger pic ...
        the navigation font could be a little larger..these tired old eyes dont like to squint lol

Overall its a lovely looking site nice design ...but would love to see more gowns and more info on them ..

Nice job well done
        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Nice one Ramsey!

Comment

Very nice,
            One suggestion, the elegance of your site might be improved (if that's possible) by moving "Designing....natural beauty" or softening the white background.
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
              Very nice,
              One suggestion, the elegance of your site might be improved (if that's possible) by moving "Designing....natural beauty" or softening the white background.
              I agree with Bill on this and loved the sight....absolutely elegant and easy to navigate and loads fast. Agree with lincslady that a larger picture would be nice for us ladies who like details...
              Beezz
              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Love the site.. Very subtle.

Comment

Oh goody! My turn! LOL

Great site Ramsey! It is elegant and sophisticated.

I agree with much of the above.
                  1. needs enlargments..................please....we chicks love to see details up close! the lace, the beadwork, the applique..all that stuff.

2. The white box around "designing......" like Bill said sticks out weird. Perhaps white type and no white box, or a soften the edges of the box ..no, ditch the white box

I love the red background....very unusual and yet just the right shade.

Good job!
                  still working on website!

Comment

Vasili says:
                    You've outdone yourself, Ramsey!

Excellent composition, execution, and tight logistical development. You demonstrate the epitome of the directed conclusion....subtle but precise!
                    (That means you must be one h*** of a salesman! LOL)

> Only one teensy nit-picking thing: look at your page transition carefully, and you will notice your copy in the top right box is maybe one-click different on each page....easy fix...simply note the X-Y axis registration on your Home page, and make corrections on each. DONE!

You can be proud of this website, and others should see that the bar has been raised once again!

Marincky Replies: Vasili my friend. I have no idea if this is good or bad as I can never find the words you use in the dictionary!!!! You always confuse me my friend, but I will take it as a huge compliment because it sounds nice. Thank you. P.s I changed the coordinates Captain.

Mary H says:
                    So elegant!
                    I personally would change only a single word - shocked to surprised?

Marincky Replies: Mary, You are an angel, Thank you x

Lincslady says:
                    Hi Marincky,

Tis a lovely website ..my only dissapointment was that it would have been nice to click on the photos and see an enlargment, as someone who looks at a lot of bridal websites the first thing i do is click to see a larger pic ...
                    the navigation font could be a little larger..these tired old eyes dont like to squint lol

Overall its a lovely looking site nice design ...but would love to see more gowns and more info on them ..

Nice job well done

Marincky Replies: Lincslady, I have now made all pictures that I have larger pictures of Clickable. Thank you too for your kind words

Bill & Bee

Can't change the white background at the top now, unless the guy who made that image (yes it's an image) will redo it for nothing?. Thank you too for kind words.

ez and Island and Nic
                    Kind words from kind people thank you
                    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
                      Hi Marincky,

Nice job well done
                      I am making this company SIX websites, there will be at least one of them with more gowns on them, but they do over 600 different ones so probably won't do them all!!! But I'll make sure to show you the site that will have more on them when I have finished it. Might be a while!!

Comment

It looks Ace Ramsey! The white lines produce such a good effect. As a rule I really dislike having table colours that are the same as the background colour but in this case (because of the white lines) it works very well. I am temprorarily running a free banner creation thing. I could easily make a text banner to change that the white thing at the top for you? But... I think it looks looks good, it catches the eye.

Personally I wouldn't change anything. contact me if you need to though.

FPRULES

Comment

Very nice looking site with good colours. 4 little points, when I went to your contact page there seems to be a red box covering part of what I believe is (any other comments field).
                          It may be nice to have a contact us on each page (maybe in the menu area).
                          The white box at the head of the page with your logo may look nice with a border the same colour as the Gino part of the logo. (or not?)
                          On the page with contact us link there’s a real nice image of 2 girls that seems to have shifted down & to the right as if it has moved away from the writing.
                          Maybe let other confer what I have said as some are only suggestions.
                          (Using MS explorer) .

Good luck.

Chris.
                          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

What an amazingly good looking site!!!!! I really like it alot! As a caterer we want to make sure we give a good impression the very first time and I am very impressed with your site and the contents. I actually went over all the pages.

One thing I did notice is that once a perspective client goes to the contact page there is no link back to the home page or previous page (not sure if this was by design).

Also, while browsing the differrent pages it only has an option to move forward or back the home page. You might want to add a previous page link as well so that the client has the option of going back a page to compare what you are offering.

Other than that...super cudo's on a site that is "very" well designed!!!
                            Mike
                            www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Comment

Originally posted by smcatering
                              What an amazingly good looking site!!!!! I really like it alot! As a caterer we want to make sure we give a good impression the very first time and I am very impressed with your site and the contents. I actually went over all the pages.

One thing I did notice is that once a perspective client goes to the contact page there is no link back to the home page or previous page (not sure if this was by design).

Also, while browsing the differrent pages it only has an option to move forward or back the home page. You might want to add a previous page link as well so that the client has the option of going back a page to compare what you are offering.

Other than that...super cudo's on a site that is "very" well designed!!!
                              Thank you once again, your comments are wonderful and very encouraging to go do more!!

I kind of purposely didn't do previous page buttons as there isn't really much to read ro much info to recover from previous pages. The idea is that they have one way out of the site.... through the contact form ; - )
                              Purposely done to try to encourage some contact, but I may relook at it, not sure, can't decide.

Comment

Working...
                              X