Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Latest one...

Originally posted by Collectors-info
    Very nice looking site with good colours. 4 little points, when I went to your contact page there seems to be a red box covering part of what I believe is (any other comments field).
    I know, I just found that box was too uneccesarily big

It may be nice to have a contact us on each page (maybe in the menu area).
    Was considering this, will probably change

The white box at the head of the page with your logo may look nice with a border the same colour as the Gino part of the logo. (or not?)
    Can't change this unfortunately

On the page with contact us link there’s a real nice image of 2 girls that seems to have shifted down & to the right as if it has moved away from the writing.
    Will check this out and redo thank you
    Maybe let other confer what I have said as some are only suggestions.
    (Using MS explorer) .

Good luck.

Chris.
    Thank you Chris, Your comments are very much appreciated, as is everyone's. I do take them all on board thank you
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by FPRob
      It looks Ace Ramsey! The white lines produce such a good effect. As a rule I really dislike having table colours that are the same as the background colour but in this case (because of the white lines) it works very well. I am temprorarily running a free banner creation thing. I could easily make a text banner to change that the white thing at the top for you? But... I think it looks looks good, it catches the eye.

Personally I wouldn't change anything. contact me if you need to though.
      Nearly everyone has mentioned about the right hand side of the banner looking too white so wondering whether or not to take up your kind offer Rob, what do you think?
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

The thing I am thinking mate is that if you change the white... Any other colour will look out of place and changing it to the same red (as the rest of the page) might create a LOT of blandness.

Test it and see what you think... Take the image out, put the same text in as normal text with a red back ground... Just as a test so you can see how different it looks.

FPRULES

Comment

Good idea, I'll do that. I'm in Reading at the moment with my son so can't do anything until I get Home. Will try then
          Over and out.

Comment

Working...
          X