Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with form submitting, please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with form submitting, please help.

Hi, wondering if anyone could help me with my problem. I have a form on my website (link below), it all work fine but for the submitting part. The form can be submitted, but a message of "This form is being submitted using e-mail. Submitting this form will reveal your e-mail address to the recipient, and will send the form data without encrypting it for privacy. You may continue or cancel this submission" (gives you the option of pressing 'ok' or 'cancel'.

If you press 'ok' then the form is submitted (i recieve the form via my e-mail address), however, I would like the form to be sent with out the above message appearing. Also, if you try to submit the form using an e-mail other than one configured with 'outlook', such as hotmail, the form fails to submit.

I hope someone will be able to help me out, as I think this is putting a lot of people off using the form.

Many thanks,

John.

http://www.virtual-footballmanager.com/team_sheet.html

Re: Problems with form submitting, please help.

This is a very common problem when using the mailto method to send the info. You need to use a php script. Please read the text, under the multimedia presentation in BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1 and see how you can acheive your goal. Also, you can use the Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Problems with form submitting, please help.

Originally posted by navaldesign
      This is a very common problem when using the mailto methos to send the info. You need to use a php script. Please read the text, under the multimedia presentation in BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1 and see how you can acheive your goal. Also, you can use the Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Many thanks for the advice, I have followed the instructions and my form now works great, feel free to try it out and let me know your thoughts:
      http://www.virtual-footballmanager.com/team_sheet.html

Thanks again,

John.

Comment

Working...
      X