X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Receiving Question

Hello there,

Firstly very impressed with everything so far from Bluevoda web builder, to the easyness of publishing! But i'm having problems with my email. I've setup a new pop email, next to the original that was created with the setup of my account. The address is firstlivemusic.com. I have configured outlook with it and I can send out emails fine. But i can't seem to receive any that are being returned. I went to the web mail and that also is sending out fine just not receiving any emails! Is my incoming mail set up ok your end? What else can i try to get it to start receiving.. I have looked at your tutorials over and over, but if its sending, it should receive! Any help would be great! Thank you.

Ross

Re: Email Receiving problems

You have probably missed a step somewhere along the way, it is impossible for us to diagnose what you have done on your home / office computer. The best piece of advice I can give is for you to delete everything you have done and start over from scratch and make sure you follow each and every step. Click the below….

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ema...-my-email.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Email Receiving Question

Originally posted by rosshurley
      Hello there,

Firstly very impressed with everything so far from Bluevoda web builder, to the easyness of publishing! But i'm having problems with my email. I've setup a new pop email, next to the original that was created with the setup of my account. The address is firstlivemusic.com. I have configured outlook with it and I can send out emails fine. But i can't seem to receive any that are being returned. I went to the web mail and that also is sending out fine just not receiving any emails! Is my incoming mail set up ok your end? What else can i try to get it to start receiving.. I have looked at your tutorials over and over, but if its sending, it should receive! Any help would be great! Thank you.

Ross

I had this same problem...
      I watched the tutorials over and over, and I "started from scratch" about fifteen times. My IP was supposedly found to be blacklisted with my ISP, which they denied, by the way, but after almost two hours of arguing on the phone with them, I have a new one. It's actually the second new one, because changing it the first time didn't make a difference. However, I decided to go ahead and publish an "under construction" page, and as soon as I did, I could get my Email. I have no idea whether they are related and if publishing is what solved the problem, but I thought this info might help you out.

Best of luck!
      Pam

www.changeinrooms.com
      Pam

www.changeinrooms.com

Comment

Working...
      X