outgoing server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outgoing server

I tried setting up email with outlook express and eudora and when i attempt to send a message I get this response:

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mike.lind@driftlessorganics.com', Server: 'mail.driftlessorganics.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

It works with "Horde" email program, but I would rather use Eudora.

What am I doing wrong. I followed the instructions to the letter. I promise

Re: problems with outgoing server

Mike: I use Outlook Express and whenever I received the error message you mention, it was because I had not set up outlook express properly. I don't know anything about Eudora, so can't help you there. As far as webmail, Horde is ok, but I have recently found www.mail2web.com and really like that for checking webmail. I suggest you find your welcome letter mentioned in another thread and check and double check your entries on setup. It really does work well with outlook express. Let us know if you get it fixed or not, ok?
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Re: problems with outgoing server

hi I am Yvonne_sharol
      I am having trouble with my outlook express. I have outlook express 6
      Here are the messages i get trying to send email.
      The message could not be sent because its size exceeded the severs limit. you can use the option located in tools|accounts|properties|, to break the messages into smaller part.s. Subject mailing 106, 107, 108, 109 pingouin' Account response: 552 5.3.4 requested action aborted; number of recipents or message quota reached, port 25 secure (SSL) yes, server error 552, error number 0x800CCC6D
      the connection to the server has failed
      account 'pophm.sympatico.ca'
      server 'smtphm.sympatico.ca
      protocal:smtp, port 25, secure (ssl): yse
      socket error: 10060, error number: )x800CCCOE
      your sever has unexpectantly terminated connectionpossibly causes for this include server problems,network problems, or a long period inactivity, account pophm.sympatico.ca
      server, smtphm.sympatico.ca
      protocal: smtp, port 25,secure (SSL) yes error number 0X800CCCOF
      These message come of most or all the time or after i have sent serveral email with attachments.
      Please help me find a solution to this

Yvonne_sharol
      s_brownlee_2006@sympatico.ca

Comment

Re: outgoing server

Please click the below to learn how to set up your email accounts. also please read the trouble shooting section....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X