Help with Outlook setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Outlook setup

I am trying to set up e-mail accounts using Outlook. I am getting 3 errors, they are in the attachments below.

Please help me.

lesleinlawn.com
    Attached Files
    http://lesleinlawn.com/

Re: Help with Outlook setup

DynaMow: Sorry to hear of your email problems. I think all of us have been there at one time or another. About all I can say, is that ususally the problems have to do with typing errors. I don't know what Outlook version you are using but here is a link to setting up email. At the bottom of the link are tutuorials for specific email software. Look at the tutorial, and check and double check how you are inputting the info, paying attention to lowercase/uppercase, etc. Come back and let us know if you got it working or still having problems.
    Cindy
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thank you Cindy for your response. Thanks for the link, I was there already. I've watched all the tut videos, even from Microsoft. Everything is typed in right as I have done it at least 7 different times. Checked, checked, and tripled checked. I just wish I knew what was the problem. Thanks, Craig
      http://lesleinlawn.com/

Comment

I had a problem also. When you are entering your info one of the defaults comes up as "jim" ( this would be your name or whatever name the email account is for, no quotes)
        It should be jim@yourwebsite.com
        Hope this helps, but is covered in the tutorial.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Originally posted by DynaMow
          Thank you Cindy for your response. Thanks for the link, I was there already. I've watched all the tut videos, even from Microsoft. Everything is typed in right as I have done it at least 7 different times. Checked, checked, and tripled checked. I just wish I knew what was the problem. Thanks, Craig
          Sorry Craig, I know how frustrating this is...been there..done that. The errors you are getting all tell me that something is still not setup quite right for the incoming or outgoing mail servers. Are you using vodahost as outgoing mail or are you using your isp? Are you using Outlook or Outlook express? I take it you are not receiving any mail nor able to send. Have you been using this particular outlook prior to now on other email addys? Just trying to narrow the field down.
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
          X