Form-maker pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form-maker pro

When this program was released on bluevoda i like everyone else installed it. but that is as far as i got, and now with time on my hand i decided to redo my forms using the form-maker pro , i have managed to build, and style the form even do a log but i wish to have it email me and the client the info, but when i try making or changing the emial template part i get a error say that a field is ether missing or wrong when i press the submit, this also happen when i try setting up my own notifier or auto-respond, anyone know what i am doing wrong here.

Re: Form-maker pro

Gen. Naval suggests the ABVFP as the way to go.....(both are likely to require me to devote a whole day to wrapping my brain around, so I have put it off successfully for months so far! LOL .... I don't even remember which account I have Forms Pro loaded into!!)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
      When this program was released on bluevoda i like everyone else installed it. but that is as far as i got, and now with time on my hand i decided to redo my forms using the form-maker pro , i have managed to build, and style the form even do a log but i wish to have it email me and the client the info, but when i try making or changing the emial template part i get a error say that a field is ether missing or wrong when i press the submit, this also happen when i try setting up my own notifier or auto-respond, anyone know what i am doing wrong here.
      Alien - ABVFP v2 is the dog's, mate. It's a doddle to install and very straightforward to use. The instructions are thorough and look far more scary than they actually are.

Sorry, I know nothing about the dinosaur you are using. LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I'm afraid that i can't help with FMP. But i do know, that many members use it succesfully.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
          Gen. Naval suggests the ABVFP as the way to go.....(both are likely to require me to devote a whole day to wrapping my brain around, so I have put it off successfully for months so far! LOL .... I don't even remember which account I have Forms Pro loaded into!!)
          It's ok Eric i will sort it and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
            Alien - ABVFP v2 is the dog's, mate. It's a doddle to install and very straightforward to use. The instructions are thorough and look far more scary than they actually are.

Sorry, I know nothing about the dinosaur you are using. LOL
            ABVFP v2 urrr wot Amanda would you be so kind and point me in the right direction for it.
            if it's that old it's probably the cob webs stopping it working.

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
              I'm afraid that i can't help with FMP. But i do know, that many members use it succesfully.
              Thanks Naval if you can't help then no one can.

Comment

Hi Aliens,

look at Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign

God i need stronger glass Sorry Naval did not even think of looking at your signature. thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
                    ABVFP v2 urrr wot Amanda would you be so kind and point me in the right direction for it.
                    if it's that old it's probably the cob webs stopping it working.
                    LOL You 'nana. Have fun!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                    X