Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email assistance required

Hi
    I have a problem, i have already set up an email add with cpanel and did a test run which worked fine ! I have had to set up another email add relating to the same domain due to an advertising thin not excepting sales @, so when i went into outlook i had a message as below :

Unable to logon to the server using Secure Password Authentication. Account: 'mail.thelittlefavourboxcompany.com', Server: 'mail.thelittlefavourboxcompany.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Invalid command.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

I watched the tutorial agin for 7th time and then it dawned on me that i did not set up the properties & servers on outlook. I have been trying to redo email add on oulook and have duplicated it !
    How do i go about removing this ?
    also how do i add a 2nd email address?

Thank you all for any help coming my way
    Regards
    Karen

Re: email assistance required

Please click the below to learn how to set up your email accounts, please pay careful attention to the troubleshooting section....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for your help. I thought that i had cracked it til now ...!
      Just been into outlook ad found all this ????????
      Thanks to all in advance
      Regards
      Karen
      www.thelittlefavourboxcompany.com

The host 'mail.sales@thelittlefavourboxcompany.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'mail.sales@thelittlefavourboxcompany.com', Server: '

The host 'mail.sales@thelittlefavourboxcompany.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'mail.sales@thelittlefavourboxcompany.com', Server: 'mail.sales@thelittlefavourboxcompany.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11004, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

Comment

1) Did u set up the email account in your cPanel?
        2) If yes, delete it and try again. I just checked and your account and it is functioning perfectly.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi
          Many thanks will try that and hope this time i dont get error messages.
          Much appreciated
          Regards
          Karen

Comment

Working...
          X