Outlook Express Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Express Assistance

Someone please help. I have gone into outlook express several times to tey an set-up my email. It won't work. I pull down the account option, select mail, type in the name I want to show I typed
    : shop@mingshouseoffashion.com then I typed the POP3 as mail.mingshouseoffashion.com then I typed my username and password then properties server and connection. what did I do wrong. Because I am still getting an error message

"Unable to logon to the server using Secure Password Authentication. Account: 'mail.mingshouseoffashion.com (1)', Server: 'mail.mingshouseoffashion.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Invalid command.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18"

What does this mean?

Re: Outlook Express Assistance

Please click the below to learn how to set up and troubleshoot your email....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi... It can be a hassle... your POP mail server is mail.yourdomain.com... your user name is yourname@yourdomaincom... and your SMTP is the one your internet service provider IPS gave you... (say like smtp.yahoo.com or what ever).. POP is your incoming.. SMTP outgoing... your IPS may require a password to use... that's usually what the authentication is all about..Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

hey there,

first follow the above two steps that is mentioned my two other users.

if you are still not satisfied here is a solution, but u don't even have to use outlook for this.

1) type this:

2) then type your username and password
        3) choose either "horde" or "SquirrelMail"

now you can easily use your email.

hope this will help to solve your problem.

have a good day.
        nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

Hello All,

I am a complete novice when it comes to setting up email accounts.

I have followed the tutorials exactly and am getting no where.

I keep getting this message:

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'clareandbrian@losekiloseasily.com', Server: 'mail.losekiloseasily.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

What does this mean? How do I overcome it?

Thanks

BMac

Comment

Working...
          X