Using VodaHost Web Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using VodaHost Web Mail

I am publishing my website with Blue Voda and I have the login information for the control panel. I would like to use the Blue Voda web mail for my employees, when I login with my user account information, it does not seem to allow me to add new email accounts for my employees. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be able to use Blue Voda without have to use pop 3 email??

Also since this is my first time ever, trying to publish a website, I am scared to hit the publish button, is there a way that we can test the published site before going on the net??

Any help is appreciated.

Re: Using Blue Voda Hosting Web Mail

Click the below to learn how to set up email accounts.

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ema...-my-email.html

After you set up your email accounts in your control panel, click the below to login to your webmail....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Also since this is my first time ever, trying to publish a website, I am scared to hit the publish button, is there a way that we can test the published site before going on the net??
      You can preview it in your browser, but the best test is the live test.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank You for the information for setting up the web mail accounts. I was able to successfully create the email addresses and test sends and receives to them. I am loving the quick responses on this site....

Now on to the publishing... where I am sure I will have a lot more questions.

Comment

Working...
        X