Setting up Outlook Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up Outlook Express

I added the new email address using the control panel and adding it in outlook express. Now I can mail something from the new email address to another email address of my own, but when I mail something TO the new email address, it never arrives. What is wrong here?.
    I do not get a failure message either. It just never arrives.

What I do not understand either is in the login information in your email it says at web mail details: account email address.
    There is an email address listed, but I added in the controlpanel and outlook express info in front of the @ instead of the code which is in front of the @ in the logininformation email.

Can I use mij info@.....email address to receive and send mail?.

Re: Problem receiving mail and emailaddress

Yes, you can. If you don't recieve it, go in your Outlook Express and check the check box "Include account in the reception........" under the "General" tag.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I did have that box checked. So like you explained. Did I maybe do something wrong in the control panel when setting up this email account?.

Comment

Also make sure that you have "Server needs authentication" under the "Server" tag. Can't think of anything else, unless the emails are blocked as spam. Try to see if the mails arrive in your CP inbox (webmail).
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes, they we in my webmail!.. Thank you!. I did not realize that.

But that leaves me with another question: How can I let it go to outlook express instead of only to webmail?.

Thank you,

Comment

Please click the below to learn how to setup and trouble shoot your email in outlook express...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X