picture upload script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture upload script

can anyone recommend a good script that my visitors can use to upload their pictrures to my website? or is there a way to do this thru bv?

Re: picture upload script

Hi Lawnman,

I have just heard of this wonderful Gallery from PlayItByBeer (amember on this forum) earlier today. It is OpenSource and your customers can upload their picures. It is called Gallery2. http://gallery.menalto.com/

To see an example, click here, then click the Photograph Gallery icon and explore from there.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

I don't get it. it is a confusing site. Someone knows how to get the type of script I need. type of script. hopefully someone will reply . thanks anyway.

Comment

i don't believe you need a special script. my suggestion is to use Advanced Blue Voda Form Processor - ABVFP - you can build a form and it allows your customer to upload large files and send them to you email address. Naval is the man for this form and the link is:

look it over, it isn't too difficult to do and you have a great thread that will answer most of your questions. If after you need more help, Naval will be able to assist you.
        mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

thanks, I'll look into it...

Comment

Working...
          X