• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outage

Cannot access my Control Panel

Bill

Re: Outage

you better say who you are, what your ip is, and what your domain is or they get stressed. lol

Comment

Hello BILL,

please click the below....

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...ssistance.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yup, Sorry. I didn't think!!

Server NameVoda4 Primary Nameserverns5.vodahost.com Secondary Nameserverns6.vodahost.com

Domain is http://www.bioelectricbook.com

I tried to access the CP~ this morning, but it seems to have changed appearance (new material added?).

The entire screen of server names is dead for me.

Seems I had this happen when I first joined and I had to download BlueVoda again. I checked and I have version 7.6 and version 7.6.0 I don't know if these are the same so I left them alone.

My website is fine, no problems, I just can't get into my CP to edit some HTML.

Bill214

Comment

Originally posted by Bill214
          Yup, Sorry. I didn't think!!

Server NameVoda4 Primary Nameserverns5.vodahost.com Secondary Nameserverns6.vodahost.com

Domain is

I tried to access the CP~ this morning, but it seems to have changed appearance (new material added?).

The entire screen of server names is dead for me.

Seems I had this happen when I first joined and I had to download BlueVoda again. I checked and I have version 7.6 and version 7.6.0 I don't know if these are the same so I left them alone.

My website is fine, no problems, I just can't get into my CP to edit some HTML.

Bill214
          Hi Bill,

simply type http://www.bioelectricbook.com/cpanel into your browser Of course you will then be asked for your password. This is how you login from now on.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I got into my CP, but the procedure seems to have changed. I didn't know about this (typing directly into the browser).

Sorry,

Bill 214

www.bioelectricbook.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bill214

I got into my CP, but the procedure seems to have changed. I didn't know about this (typing directly into the browser).

Sorry,

Bill 214

www.bioelectricbook.com
              Yes it did change. It's written in the login page. I suggest that when you go to the login page, you add it to Favorites, so you don't have to type it in every time. Don't (be sorry) . Bye
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes, we added a few new servers to the stable ( we are growing )...We publicaly removed
                our IP list...(hackers loved it)......just login as naval instructed.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                X