Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with forms on my site!!!

vepvgvni

I am trying to add a form to my page and when I add a form, my file extension type under page properties changes to PHP. Once it changes to PHP, any changes I've made to that page, including the form I have added, do not show up on live site. When I change file extension to HTML and publish, it publishes on live site but there is several lines of code showing on top of page.
    HELP!!!!!!!
    Kristin

Re: Problems with forms on my site!!!

Please post a link to one of these pages where the form doesn't appear.
    And, please do NOT open multiple threads on the same topic. It makes it hard for us to follow and assist you.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Comment

Correct pages are http://www.kristinwhitelaw.com/store.php and http://www.kristinwhitelaw.com/index.php

Delete the .html pages (already published in the past) from the server and change your menus to point to the .php pages.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for your help!
          When I log directly onto my website, the form does not appear on the home (index) page but does show up on all the other pages. But, when I go to the home page from any other page on the site, the form appears. How do I get the form to appear when I first log onto the home page?
          Thank you so much,
          Kristin

Comment

I can see the form just fine in your homepage in whatever way I reach it. So most probably it is simply your browser cacheing.

I assume that you deleted the index.html page from the server , right ?

I don't understand why when I try to reach your site it redirects me to the page "home.php"
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X