This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message says published, but not showing up

Hi, I've been working on this for a few days...it's a website redesign and I have the first page (index) ready to go. It was created by cloning, then adding and subtracting elements. Then I switched the name to index and the old index is index (2). I've tried publishing it countless times, and it always says it is successfully published, but then does not come up when I go to it online, just the old one does. I don't think it's the ip, as other pages are publishing. It has a "no-cache" line in the html and I also have been cleaning my computer cache constantly with ccleaner. I put blue voda on the firewall exceptions, also. why isn't it coming up? anybody have more ideas? my website is http://maravillamountain.com, but you will only see the old page. The new one has tripadvisor reviews in the middle under the banner rotator, and two columns of text, one on blue and one on green. the old one has tripadvisor widget on the left of the page. HELP!!?? and thanks in advance!
    www.MaravillaMountain.com

Re: message says published, but not showing up

Using FILE MANAGER in cPanel or the easy-to-use BlueFTP (under Tools in BlueVoda Toolbar), delete ALL versions of "index" for this Domain, and re-publish the "new" page simply as "index" .... this removes any possible page version conflicts, and should the issue persist, it is a matter to take up with Customer Support.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X