Template to cover the whole page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Template to cover the whole page

The members trying to answer your question here are ALL volunteers and it is imposible to give a definitive answer unless a member has knowledge of that particular template.

You have been warned, advised and helped, but you should explore this further with the template maker and then return if further help is needed.

btw: the tone of your last 2 posts leave a lot to be desired..............
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

If it seemed I was demanding something, I apologize, It was not my intention.
      Problem is that I'd like to know something bout the issue posted above, because, If it allows me to do what I intend to, I would buy the Template, if not no.

Again I apologize, for any misunderstanding, It was not intentional.

Thanks!
      CLIENT ID # 27567
      DOMAIN: galaxiaband.com
      SITE URL: http://www.galaxiaband.com

Comment

not sure why you would want to buy the template. it would be very easy to duplicate the format using your own pictures and words. once you make the page to your liking, just save it as a template and then make each page of your website using the template that you made.
        hope this helps
        mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by FreeThinker View Post
          If it seemed I was demanding something, I apologize, It was not my intention.
          Problem is that I'd like to know something bout the issue posted above, because, If it allows me to do what I intend to, I would buy the Template, if not no.

Again I apologize, for any misunderstanding, It was not intentional.

Thanks!
          I cant answer you and tell you with 100% assurance that you could IMPORT that template and make it 100% work with BV. I could, but then I KNOW html and how to work around that into bv. Your best bet is NOT to buy it, but to attempt to make it in bv or very similar. The problem will be most likely that that template is set into tables or divisions with css and you will have to make adjustments and customize things differently in bv which uses absolute positioning which you really cant alter without MUCKING up things even if you upped it to the server and then pulled it off to edit the coding.. so again.. DONT BUY IT unless your skills and knowledge allow you to do this. IF they were... then why BUY the template?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks a lot to ALL

I will try and make it on my own on BV, not purchasing the or any Templates!

Thanks
            CLIENT ID # 27567
            DOMAIN: galaxiaband.com
            SITE URL: http://www.galaxiaband.com

Comment

Working...
            X