PDF Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PDF Question

Thanks again - that did work (all those months ago!).

I now have another PDF file to upload but the address of my FTP Publisher / Manager no longer seems to work (I'm still using the original link that was sent to me on a welcome email about a year ago).

Any clue why the address would've changed?

Comment

Is this the right place to be asking the question above?

If not could you please direct me to where is?

Comment

OK one last try, can anyone answer my question 3 posts above or can you please tell me who/where to ask if not.

Comment

Hi ... I am not really sure why this may have quit working for you .. but you could redownload blue voda and reinstall directly over your exisiting copy and this may fix the problem ...

If not, you can use another ftp and a list provided by Voda Host can be found here ...

the host is your domain name
          username and password are the same that you use ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If you are using the old (more than a year ago, as you say) username and password, there might be a problem. Some months ago VodaHost has reset ALL passwords. Automated emails have been sent to all customers. If you have not recieved it, it must have been blocked or finished in the spam folder. Submit a support ticket asking for the new password. remember to provide your full details: Account owner name, email, site etc.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X