New lightbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New lightbox

after a couple of attempts i was able to quickly capture a screenshot of all the visible code BEFORE the header loaded (woohoo for printkey-pro 1.07 lol) hope this helps:

Comment

Violat, thanks for the screen shot, I had no idea. It doesn't show up in IE 6 or firefox. I've made an attempt to fix it but don't know for sure cause I don't have IE 7. ...
      Cheers,
      Tom
      Thai House Plans
      Interior - Exterior, 3D Design

www.Thai-Land-House.com

Comment

The code that is showing in the top right corner is an email riddler I got from:
        http://www.dynamicdrive.com/emailriddler/....I've tried everything I know but still can't get rid of it.
        If anyone can help in this area I would be most greateful...
        Thanks

Tomissan
        Thai House Plans

www.Thai-Land-House.com

Comment

You have inadvertantly "pasted" it onto your page proper, as if pasting an object....it has inserted itself into (on "top" of) the BV page coding.
          Code not properly "written" will always reform to the top of the page and be visible, and will not function.

Go into Page HTML (right-click in any "free" area of your page), and go through the Tabs to find where you must CAREFULLY delete it from, in all instances.
          *Hopefully, you copied/pasted it into a Word file for personal storage prior to installing in on your pages, but if you have not, go back to DynamicDrive , locate the same script, and then do so: you will need to see the entire script, with all of the elements to know exactly what to delete and what to leave.

You can always re-insert it onto your page by carefully following the instructions included with the script.....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili, I've tried to delete this already from the properties (right click), HTML but it won't delete.....???
            Thai House Plans

www.Thai-Land-House.com

Comment

ok...finally deleted. Not sure how it looks in IE 7 though. I don't see any more code in Firefox...
              thanks for the help.

Tom
              Thai House Plans

www.Thai-Land-House.com

Comment

Perfect! Nice Job! Great site too ^_^!~~~~Peace, Vio.

Comment

Working...
                X