• Show
Clear All

Re: Picture Gallary

Originally posted by Lincslady
    Thank you naval :)
    Always a pleasure.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks partner

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
        Beautifull!! If I may suggest just one thing: center your pages in the browser. It will look better. Nice job!
        Navaldesign, is there a way i can center my pages? I noticed that also and what I did was preview it until it was centered in both my explorer & firefox.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by goldenleaf
          Navaldesign, is there a way i can center my pages? I noticed that also and what I did was preview it until it was centered in both my explorer & firefox.
          Thanks
          It's easy bur requires republishing the pages. For EVERY SINGLE page you have created, open it in BlueVoda, then right click and choose Page Properties. Check "Center in Browser". Attention! Make sure that no strange number appears in the page width field. If you have a big number there f.e. 2000 whilste your page is 800 pixels, the browser will center considering the 2000 and not the real 800, so it won't center at all. Repeat for all pages. Manually centering doesn't help because it depends on your visitor's monitor settings so what you think is great in both IE and Firefox on your own monitor, is not the same for another computer.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, I really like your website nova. I was trying to do the same thing with my pictures but I always get this error and the pictures won't show up in the Inframe. Is there something I have to do with the pictures? I actually did all of the 3 steps you typed. Am I missing something in the inframe?
            thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cherub0110
              Hi, I really like your website nova. I was trying to do the same thing with my pictures but I always get this error and the pictures won't show up in the Inframe. Is there something I have to do with the pictures? I actually did all of the 3 steps you typed. Am I missing something in the inframe?
              thanks!
              Most probably there is something wrong with the link, or the picture file has not been uploaded. Just let me know the URL of your page and I'll have a look and let you know.
              Navaldesign

Comment

thanks! it's www.tfhakron.org/home.html

Comment

For the mayers.bmp picture you have put in the URL : http://tfhakron.org/home/myers.bmp Just delete the /home and make it http://tfhakron.org/myers.bmp For the second picture the URL should be http://www.tfhakron.org/christie.jpg instead of "../pictures for the web/Christie.bmp" that simply doesn't exist.

Two more things: the URL of this second picture is targeted to a non existing "photo" frame. Correct it to "photoframe". Also, your mayers.bmp picture is something like 470 KB. Use Pixresizer to make it a little bit "lighter" because it is incredibly slow to download and save it as .jpg
                  Navaldesign

Comment

where will i find Pixresizer?

Comment

where will i find Pixresizer?
                      PIXResizer: http://www.vodahost.com/pix.htm
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                      X