Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete Hidden element

Hi,

A table is hidden behind the layers in my homepage. I am not able to delete this table. Please guide me.

James
    www.proglaze.biz

Re: Delete Hidden element

I think this can only be done with moving other elements out the way.
    Must admit it would be nice if BV generated a list of whats on the page & then had the ability to delete each aliment from a list. A bit like the page weight menu with a delete button.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Like in Photoshop,layers are deleted easily. Is there a workaround in BV ?

James

Comment

Heres a suggestion about the elements on top of the table open a blank page copy the first element to the second page by pasting it on the blank page with the paste icon, it will be placed in the exact spot and then repeat the same process with the othe element. Then when you delete the table go the the blank page then put those same elements back on. Make sure you use the paste icon they will go back where they was. It better than doing the whole page over. It should take less than 5 minutes.
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Just an idea? Could you just right-click on the element on top and "Move to Back" and then delete the was-hidden element? Sounds like it might work
          Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
          Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
          Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Working...
          X