• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HTML tool

Finally you've made it !
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have made the changes and republished, you where right it works, and the rectangle is not any more there i guess.

But what if i want to have a longer page to put more information jus i change the height of the page?

Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia
        I have made the changes and republished, you where right it works, and the rectangle is not any more there i guess.

But what if i want to have a longer page to put more information jus i change the height of the page?

Thank you very much.
        You don't have to do anything. Just add all the stuff that you want at the bottom and republish
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X