problems with links when published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: problems with links when published

Otherwise give me your password and username and i'll rename the pages to suit your buttons links. If you like me to do so, use my form to pass me the username and password, don't post them here
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK, thank you very much.
      Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Comment

Ok, now your terms_&_conditions and cake-portion-guide pages are accessible from your homepage. But you still have to correct the links in the two buttons in the other pages. F.e. in your home page the link is terms_&_conditions.html but in the page itself it is terms_and_conditions. Make them all like in your home page.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very, very much.
          Is it possible to copy and paste them from my home page into the other pages?
          Thank you, you have been so very helpful.
          Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Comment

You can either copy / paste the whole menu bar, or just copy (one at a time) the URLs, then go from page to page, edit the button link, save the page and republish. Attention: you need to also save the terms_&_conditions and the cake-portion-guide pages with these names, but do not republish them. They are already there.
            Last edited by navaldesign; 02-28-2006, 07:47 PM.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X