adding elements to your webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding elements to your webpage

Hello. I am a beginner and I have started creating my first webpage. I have successfully insert a table, but am having trouble understanding how to input text within the table. Also, I want to add buttons off to the left side of the page (ie. catalogue, place an order, contact us, etc.) how do Ido that? How do I then link my pages together? What about affiliates? can anyone help?

Re: adding elements to your webpage

A good place to start would be to look at the many tutorials that Vodahost have provided http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: adding elements to your webpage

I, too, am having some of the same issues. I have been able to get the template into the page and add some text and an image, but that is it. I have been through all of the tutorials (actually several times over), but I am overwhelmed and kind of stumped on what to do next. I don't know if I have to make the tabs on the home/index page I have created first and if so, how? Or do I create more pages first and the tabs to the home page later? And, how will the tab link to the page? Also, do I just create a whole new page or do I add it somewhere from the homepage? Help! I've been trying to figure this out for the last week based on tutorials...

Comment

Working...
      X