Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: navigation bar hiccup

Nyoman
    when I enable object outline I still can't delete the line.
    Amanda
    I can't see what you were looking at and I'm not sure of what you mean by lasoo the bottom of the page .How do I do that? Sorry If I sound stupid
    Two Cats
    www.catpetalogue

Comment

Originally posted by TWO CATS
      Nyoman
      when I enable object outline I still can't delete the line.
      Amanda
      I can't see what you were looking at and I'm not sure of what you mean by lasoo the bottom of the page .How do I do that? Sorry If I sound stupid
      Two Cats
      www.catpetalogue
      Please follow these excact steps in BV:
      1. Open your page.
      2. Go in Page properties and set the page height in 3000
      3. Scroll down to the part of the page where your content ends, that is excactly under your counter
      4. Click on the very left end of the page, and hold down the mouse button. Drag the mouse pointer towards the very - very bottom right hand corner. This is what the "lasoo" is.
      5. At this point all these strange objects will be selected, and you can delete them.

Alternatively: Go in View, and click on Object Outlines. Follow steps 1 - 2.
      Now simply scrolling down the page, you will be able to see some small rectangles, that are the outlines of the objects to delete. Simply select them one by one and delete them.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

There is nothing on the page except a small black line which will not delete.
        I have tried both ways .could it be that in the first instance when I used object outline and deleted a lot of rectangles that they are somehow still there.They are definatley not visible from here.I'm sorry if this is frustrating you but imagine how it is for me.I fell like an idiot because I can't see what you see and therefore getting nowhere.
        Two Cats
        www.catpetalogue.com

Comment

Use my form in http://www.navaldesign.info/feedbacl13.html . Send me the original bv file. I will correct it and send it back to you. Open the new version with BV, save it on your computer in place of your original index page, and publish it. Of course, all this if you want me to do it.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

There is nothing on the page except a small black line which will not delete.
            I have tried both ways .could it be that in the first instance when I used object outline and deleted a lot of rectangles that they are somehow still there.They are definatley not visible from here.I'm sorry if this is frustrating you but imagine how it is for me.I fell like an idiot because I can't see what you see and therefore getting nowhere.
            Two Cats
            www.catpetalogue.com
            I think will be much more easy if you just create new page, copy the image which is you want to use from the old page and paste it in new page
            Nyoman

Comment

Thanks for the offer navel design,you've been so helpful. Before I took you up on your offer I thought I'd give nyomans idea of a new page a try and it seems to have worked!!!!!!! I named the page index-home I hope thats right.One more question where in CP do I delete the original index page ?
              Thanks again I owe you guys a beer
              Two Cats
              www.catpetalogue.com

Comment

Thanks for the offer navel design,you've been so helpful. Before I took you up on your offer I thought I'd give nyomans idea of a new page a try and it seems to have worked!!!!!!! I named the page index-home I hope thats right.One more question where in CP do I delete the original index page ?
                Thanks again I owe you guys a beer
                Two Cats
                www.catpetalogue.com
                your index page MUST be called index. Publish and it will overwritte the old one
                Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you
                  two cats

Comment

Working...
                  X