I need a "Print Form Script"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need a "Print Form Script"

printing ok here showing everything i clicked on the printed page, are you trying to print trough preview,

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128
      Debbye

Radio buttons can work if you leave them singular. Don't tie them to a group.

In my mock menu- each is a single radio button with a specific name. I can choose each one in a category (for example - I can choose all the beer selections) and they will all post to my e-mail.

Andy
      Hi Andy,

this is a wrong approach. This way you are using radio buttons as check boxes. But whilst you are able to uncheck a check box (if you change your mind), you are not able to uncheck a single radio button. Radio buttons are made excactly in this way: they must be grouped, so only one of the available options will become active, selection of one automaticaly disables the others.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval,
        Yes, that was the trouble I was having with radio buttons. Just couldn't explain it like you just did! Anyway, I ended up using the check boxes and it works great!

P.S. Can you please reply to my thread on why I'm having trouble with your script Validating Form Elements?

Thanks,
        Debbye

Comment

Hey Alien Dude,
          No I'm not using print prewiew, just print and it's garbled alittle (without any check boxes). Do you get the check boxes to print out?

Deb

Comment

yes no probem, mind you i only done the ones i liked.
            i'll try again and do all of them. get back to you.

Comment

Naval,

The thread I need help on is: "How do I set up mandatory fields on a form"

Thanks,
              Debbye

Comment

Debbye, there are lots of post on the arguement, but please post a new thread on the forms forum. If not able to find the solution, me or someone else will point you to the correct direction.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naveldesign-

I will put that in my knowledge bank. (Lord knows its not too crowded!)

Thanks again.

Andy
                  PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
                  X