SOS!! Having problem with the photo gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SOS!! Having problem with the photo gallery

Well- I cannot find that page as it is not a valid link. Check the spelling and also make sure it is in the public_html folder

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hello Andy,

I accidently delete the file Promo.html, and that's why you couldn't find it. I had published it. Could you try again for me, thanks !!!!

penny :)

Comment

Is your domain an addon domain of another one? if yes, have enabled hotlink in your CP ?
        The code in your page seems to be correct. However, i find in your page a dropdown menu code, whilst you don't have any dropdown menu in your page. So there is definately something wrong, and this might cause some kind of conflict.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          Is your domain an addon domain of another one? if yes, have enabled hotlink in your CP ?
          The code in your page seems to be correct. However, i find in your page a dropdown menu code, whilst you don't have any dropdown menu in your page. So there is definately something wrong, and this might cause some kind of conflict.
          Hello navaldesign,

Nope, my domain is not an addon domain. I had change the dropdown menu code to regular text with a link, but the problem still exist. I had repeat the steps over and over agin and still couldn't get this fixed. I really need helps on this. Please help me...

Thanks!

Comment

Please use my form to send me Ip address, username and password. i'll have an inside look tomorrow morning
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who had tried to help me out here. Good news, I had fixed the problem by creating a html page of the flyer and it worked. :)

Comment

Working...
              X