Can't load image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cannot remove

cannot remove a text box ?? My page shows "Double click to edit "and I cannot remove or find what it is in reference to. I removed the image that was in that area and there doesn't appear to be anything hidden. How can I delete it?
    It shows on web but not on BV.
    Last edited by choco777; 07-20-2006, 10:26 PM. Reason: addition
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Re: Can't load image

I';m sorry the link to the page is https://www.mayatabasco.com/tabasco_...f_culture.html
      thanks only I don't think anyone looks at old threads.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

I can clearly see that you have a text object in your page. I can also see that you have text under your buttons, even though it's not visible because it is covered by the buttons themselves. Open your page in BV and correct the mistakes, then save and publish it again.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, I changed the buttons but they didn't show after saving and publishing. Then today I found the BV still changed but the web problem was there. Anyway,is this the way it is to be done, to stay on one thread in all categories no matter the time lapse in between posts? Just tried and I can't see it I moved the map image completely and all the buttons nothing showed. There is a clone but I checked that also. Why can I not see it.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Choco, you have some problems in your page.
            1. You have a background image and also a background color. The color is useles.
            2. You have some text object "Double click to edit" in your page
            3. You have some text, same as your buttons text, UNDER them

Maybe points 2 and 3 might not be objects that you placed directly on the page, but a piece of html code that you have put in your page. Can't know. You have my email. If you wish, mail me with the bvp file attached and i'll have a look.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks will do .
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
              X