Program error -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Program error -

Hey *****, I did all that you asked. without any change..
    I'm off here until tomorrow morning. Then Ill have my bells on and ready to try something new!...hehe.
    Its the strangest thing as after opening it - if I choose the option to view videos etc then the program stays up. and I can access ftp and all other options, but I cant bring up a new page or an established file..hmm..all my other programs work fine, no other issues..all registry issues are fixed now, thank you. very strange cunundrum...hmm.

Comment

I uninstalled all bluevoda. I have both 7.0 and 8.0. I was using the 8.0 when this occured. So after deleting all BV files. I reinstalled 7.0 and I was able to work it to an extent. I was able to build new pages and publish them...again when I tried to bring up an old file from my backup that was built on 8.0 it crashed.
      I looked at the files in my 'regedit' and the files for either application are different. although I know where to go to see the info, I have no clue of what to do with it..

Comment

Why is it that the older version works but not the new version or the files from the new version?

Comment

Hi Kate,

the files of the new version have a different internal format. BV is backwards compattible, but not forward compattible. As Office 2003 can open files of Word 1998 but not the other way round.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yea that makes sence...just trying to figure out whats wrong still. Ive been 5 days without my sitebuilder. so Im getting a bit desparate..and grasping straws..

Comment

I strongly beleive it has something to do with your computer, but remote diagnosis is beyond our reach. You should check your windows installation
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I understand...I just dont understand why its all of a sudden while using it? gotta figure that one out..If I cant fix it...I dont know what Im going to do. 'cloodo' is helping right now, so we will see whats happening...

Comment

Computer break down (in hardware or software level) all of a sudden. Who knows ?
                  Navaldesign

Comment

hahaha...nobody does!...lol....but somehow, it will be figured out!...lol

Comment

Working...
                    X