Image Enlargement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Enlargement

I'm new at this and have been attempting to build a website. I would like to be able to thumbnail my pictures with the capability to enlarge with a click. haven't figured out how to do that with the software. Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: Image Enlargement

Originally posted by tsummers
    I'm new at this and have been attempting to build a website. I would like to be able to thumbnail my pictures with the capability to enlarge with a click. haven't figured out how to do that with the software. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Hi, the gallery feature, in BlueVoda, does this for you. You will find it on the left hand menu. You can add as many images as you like and, on the published page, each image, when clicked on, will enlarge in a seperate window.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Use the BV's Gallery tool, if you only need to have a limited number of thumbnails in a page. If you need instead a large number, you should consider either using a gallery script (of the many you can find on the net) or create a gellery as you can see it in http://www.navaldesign.info/Italiano...ull_nr_04.html

If you go for this last option, look at Photogallery in I-Frame to see how this can be done
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ooops!. Sorry Amanda, had that open for a while, so i didn't see that you had answered already.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Tim

Comment

Working...
          X