No announcement yet.

Overwriting or Changing existing web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your account/password is case sensitive, be sure you have it exactly like it was in the email.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Originally posted by sheila
      Thanks to all who responded. I tried to publish and it said to put in username and password which I did but it told me the password was invalid. I used the password given to me when registered but it does not accept that. I have opened a support ticket but am a little anxious to get this published. Am I doing something wrong maybe? the site as it is now was not built in BV, so will the site I built in BV still overwrite it when I publish?
      Can take upto 24 hours for you account to work, don't worry when you pubish your site, if the pages are the same name they will be over written.
      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

I have finally managed to get my home page published, thanks to all who helped me, but my problem now is that when I try to go to one of the other pages listed on my menu bar it says that it does not exist. I get error code - HTTP:404 file not found. I have gone into the properties on each page and made sure that all of the pages matched the URL and tried to republish and I still get the same thing. I made sure they were saved in lower case as well. What the heck am I doing wrong? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Sheila

Can you please insert a link to your website, so we can see where you're going wrong.

Thanx
          Ruth

http://www.okose.com
          Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

I have published our web site successfully, finally, but am having an issue with one of the pages. There are 4 pictures on the page and all have been saved and entered the same way but only 1 will show up. Some of the other pages have several pics on them and they come up just fine. Is it maybe because the 4 pictures are all the same size? Would that make a difference? This only happens when I publish the page. When I view it in the browser before publishing it is fine. Please help.

Comment

Try re-inserting the pictures into your page.
              ::Steven.H::

Comment

Make sure your hyperlinks are linking to www.something.com/gohere and NOT to a file on your computer.

Comment

Working...
                X