This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training

You can sign me up!! Hope it's not in the middle of the night! (Pacific Daylight Time)

Comment

BV Training Classes

YES, YES, YES, please have some training classes. I am getting nowhere building my website. Any and all topics are welcome, especially how to get the paypal links (buy now and shopping cart) to show up as buttons, not just the html code.

Also need help with check boxes and tabs. I put the boxes there but need help making them work. Having trouble linking.

Evenings after 7pm or weekends anytime.

Thanks, *****.

Wendy

Comment

good ideal

i am new to blue voda, and so far i am as lost as someone being blind folded and left alone,i have read and watched the videos but it is all greek to me. i feel th training classes will be a great ideal, i sure could use one right now, i'm not able to get even my first page going right, so yes the traing classes will be great, and anytime is great for me. paula002
        paula002

Comment

to know about blue voda

how to make a homepage by using bluevoda :D

Comment

online classes

I think it will be a great idea, I do not know to much about building website, so thank you very much!

Comment

how to add affliates in your website

:( I don't know how to add affiliates in my website

Casey Graham
              hmh2004@cox.net

Comment

Re: Idea Overload

Originally posted by Anonymous
                Originally posted by Harry
                First of all I would like to tell you that I love your product, BlueVoda is far superior to any other website builder I have used in the past. I think your tutorials cover the basic functionality of BlueVoda just fine.

I am not having any problems using BV, Because as you told me in all of your emails to watch the videos, I did just that. So I can use it just fine. My main problem is the concept of my site. Putting it all together. I think Im suffering from idea overload. I just don’t know where to start. What do you think?
                this would also be me,
                times might be a problem but I'll work with what ever you decide.

Comment

tutorials

Video tutorials are all too brief, written documentation to back it up would be the way to go. I am in Australia and video tutorial on demand would be the only way to keep pace with time zone. Get every one to register and up date subjects from a data base, this would allow you to build up a confirmed and loyal opt in list :)

Comment

Like a lot of people, I have been looking for the easiest way o build websites, and I must say, BlueVoda is the best. :D I will be using it for a long time to come, and yes, as claimed, I was able to built a website from scratch to something impressive (at least for me) in less than 30 minutes The proposed live lessons would be great, if only it were not for the timezones thingy. I do however look forward to the printable versions to *****ern my newly acquired skills on. (They ARE on the way, right? ) They will be the first software manual I will ever feel compelled to read. Keep up the great work: Blue Voda team, you rock
                    Edthraza

Comment

classes

YES,YES! Just downloaded BV and have some questions that I know would be very basic stuff to most, but being brand new to this I'm sure classes would be very helpful. The tutorials are very helpful too.
                      After I see how my site goes along, I'll be signing up shortly!
                      Thanks
                      Mon. or Wed. after 6:00 mtn. time is good for me, but what ever works best for most.
                      www.assetravel.com

Comment

I'd like to see audio attached to all your videos so one can concentrate on whats on the screen rather than reading the text box before the screen changes. I use Camtasia for this in house... works great.

Pjonz

Comment

i am unable to publish my website page . I am unable to connect to ftp i want to get knowledge this
                          my email address is chintan_goyal******.com

Comment

it needs a teaching on how the forms work on the soft ware

Hi I need help on how to add and members olny page in my web site. now if you could help me with that it would be a big help. an the teachings need to cover every thing that bluevoda uses .

Originally posted by Anonymous
                            Hello Everyone,

I am shortly starting live online training classes for BlueVoda.
                            I think that this will be a big benefit for every BV users. But I
                            need your help.

Let me explain…..

Even though I have created a series of tutorial videos, I feel more
                            could be done in the way of training. Please reply to this post with
                            what you feel the tutorial videos are lacking , or you feel needs further
                            in-depth explaining.

Also please tell me what topics you feel I should cover in the live
                            training classes. I really need everyone’s feedback on this.

I will run the training classes 3 times a week for starters. Please also
                            tell me what time of day most of you feel would be a good time for
                            these classes.

Thanks for your support.

+1-302 -261-5205 USA / Canada / International
                            (0044) 020 8816 8319 / United Kingdom

Comment

BlueVoda has nothing to do with member areas. A members area is designed in your control panel

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                              02036089024 / United Kingdom
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Classes

Classes are an excellent idea, especially for us newbes. Just started on mw new web site and so far getting along very well. Am finding the program incredibly user friendly, but who knows what lies ahead? One thing, though, I cannot find anything on the tutorials covering Marquis. Can you direct me to the help feature on this?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X