X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am lost

Originally posted by Steven.H
    Send me an email and I will give you some tips.
    Hi Steven,
    reading posts, I realized that you could be the one ready and able to help.
    I am artist, new to everything related to website building. It sims to me that BluVoda can be a good choice, but I do not understand even the language (IT and even Englesh sometimes). What I know, is how to design and paint with CorelDraw. I prepared some pages (without registering the Domain for now), but that`s all, becouse i have no idea what else to do. I will be greatefull if you could help me with some tips or more.
    My e-mail: jadranka59********.com
    Sincerely
    Jadranka

Comment

• Blue Voda--A REAL MANUAL in PDF would be great!!!

As with all the other comments I really love the software. It is the MAIN REASON I switched web hosts. What I think would be better than the videos and a live course is a Actual Manual in PDF format. I really like a book I can print and hold in my hands and read and reference when I'm working with a program. Even one I can read when I'm not online...
      WWCOVE

Comment

• When Is Class?

[QUOTE=Anonymous]Hello Everyone,

When is the next class and where do we meet? I am available Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. PST.

Topics to Discuss Should Include:
        • In depth explaination and examples for each icon on the left-vertical toolbar in BlueVoda. (Ie. Plug In, OLE Object, Java, Flash, Ad Banner Rotator, etc...)
        • Uploading a 3rd party template (Folder and Files) with FTP.
        • How and/or where to find the best free content for our sites.
        • How to create a download link or button with image attached for distributing software, images, or documents, etc...) NOTE: I have tons of free content, scripts, templates, banners, software, etc... that I would love to give away to BlueVoda Members for FREE-- Perhaps we can work together to improve your Image Library. Of course all content I have either is virtue of reseller rights, open source, freeware, or I have permission from the publisher (I.e. through affiliate, reseller, and partner programs.)
        • How to create a Logo and convert a text box to an image.

Comment

Working...
        X