Bluevoda help please

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • southernco
    Private

    • Jul 2007
    • 2

    #1

    Bluevoda help please

    Hi guys

    I have just joined here, and no matter what I do I cannot get bluevoda to open. I have read the thread in this forum about troubleshooting, have installed, uninstalled several times, all to no avail. Can someone please help with some ideas on why I cannot open bluevoda. i am desperate here as i really want to use bluevoda and vodahosting, i know how good they are.

    Thanks
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

    • Mar 2005
    • 12357

    #2
    Re: Bluevoda help please

    click the below....


    VodaHost

    Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

    ------------------------

    Top 3 Best Sellers

    Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

    Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

    Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)


    Comment

    Working...