Music download

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • svenand1938
    Corporal

    • Jul 2007
    • 13

    #1

    Music download

    How do I create a customer download file that contains more then one track

    Doors of Hope ministries
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

    • Sep 2005
    • 2116

    #2
    Re: Music download

    You can put all the files in a compressed folder like a zip file

    Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

    Comment

    • svenand1938
      Corporal

      • Jul 2007
      • 13

      #3
      Re: Music download

      I created a zipfile and uploaded the file. When I attempted to download, I get the message "the file does not exist, what to do??

      Comment

      • dougnez
        Brigadier General

        • Aug 2006
        • 1769

        #4
        Re: Music download

        Hi sven... Take a look at this thread
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/bluevoda-tips-tricks-shortcuts/18851-how-create-download.html
        Hope it helps... Doug

        Comment

        Working...