I'm trying to help my friend out with this program, in which he's designed a web page, and I can't figure out how to get it to publish a page to a local folder in order to see it and test it out and stuff. How do you do this?
Publish to local folder...
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Re: Publish to local folder...
Use the "Preview" button, the one besides the "Print" button. However it seems that it would be a good idea for you to watch the tutorials, in particular : http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt...intpreview.htmOriginally posted by FlyingMooseI'm trying to help my friend out with this program, in which he's designed a web page, and I can't figure out how to get it to publish a page to a local folder in order to see it and test it out and stuff. How do you do this?Navaldesign
Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!


Comment