Transferring my work to a new PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transferring my work to a new PC

Hello again, Yes I back files every time I make a change to BV on a USB flash drive. So you're saying that is not important to you to be able to see your pictures while you are working on a page? To me it is important, because I have lots of pictures and I like to see how the whole page looks before publishing. I don't want to keep republishing if it doesn't look right. Is there no way to transfer files from one computer to another without loosing the images on the pages? Thank you once again for your help. Reenie
    Don't waste time by creating websites the traditional way, do it the blackhat way! Automatic website and content generators exist since the 90s, but they have never been this advanced.

Comment

Re: Transferring my work to a new PC

What you have to realise is when you first inserted an image into BV, you have just created an impression. The Image is still in the folder with your all your other images. A path to that image has been created.

When you move to another PC its a pain in the bum to recreate these paths so your images show up in BV. It can be done and this has already been explained in this thread.

These are your 3 options as I see it

1) Re-establish the paths as discussed here
      2) Re-insert all the images and republish
      3) Do nothing and work around them like I do
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
      X