site center problem . please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site center problem . please help

why when i enter (MYSITE) in 1440 x 900 Widescreen it shows perfect and centered . put when i open it in other screen like 1024 x 800 the page go to the Right . why ?

how to center the page to fit all screens . ?

sorry for my bad english .

Thanks

Re: site center problem . please help

Your page is 958 pixels but you have set it to 1311

Further more you have moved the content to the middle of the page.

Pages MUST be designed at the left part of the BV screen, then centered through the "Center page" feature BUT the width should be correct otherwise they will appear differently on each monitor.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ok now i do like you said i've set my page to 958 pixels and i move my page to left part of the BV screen put when i preview the page it shows centered and when i publish the page it go to the right in the screen ? why ?

Thanks .

Comment

The home page looks perfect at this end. Try having you home page on the screen & hitting F5 many times to clear your cache.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Your page is perfectly centered. In all monitors. Probably your browser is cacheing, refresh it (Hit F5 some times fast whilst you are viewing the page)
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i hit F5 some times . it just refresh the page . put the page its not centered yet . why ?

Comment

Your page IS centred.

Probably your browser has more serious cacheing problems and F5 is not enough.

Close your browser, open it again (but not in your page) clear History and then open your page again. If that doesn't work either, you will need a cache cleaner.

If your page appears centered in preview, then it is centered also when published, you may be sure of this.
              Navaldesign

Comment

You could also try this:
                click on page html
                click 'between head tag'
                type in the following EXACTLY

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">

save page
                publish

works for me :)
                david
                Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

ok thanls navaldesign and ahimsa . like you said my browser is caching i've restart my pc and every thing works fine . and the pages is centered perfectly . thanks again .

Comment

Working...
                  X