Publishing issue with Network Solutions Domain Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing issue with Network Solutions Domain Name

One of my partners recently purchased a domain name and email through "Network Solutions." He had me create the website, so I used Blue Voda and we purchased the hosting via VodaHost.

I published the website (like I have with 3 prior Blue Voda sites) and double checked the names and codes, etc. but the site is not up. I only see the Network Solutions default page.

I'm thinking this one is probably something simple. Any ideas on what I'm missing?

www.tne.us.com

Thanks for any help,

~Craig

Re: Publishing issue with Network Solutions Domain Name

you have to point your dns server to your vodahost account. with your welcome letter you got dns server names. contact network solutions and have them point the dns server to your account with vodahost. right now it is pointing to network solutions. just call network solutions, they will help you.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Publishing issue with Network Solutions Domain Name

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
      you have to point your dns server to your vodahost account. with your welcome letter you got dns server names. contact network solutions and have them point the dns server to your account with vodahost. right now it is pointing to network solutions. just call network solutions, they will help you.
      Will do. Mucho thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X