slideshow controlled by a pushbuttom

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sixfree
    Private

    • Jan 2010
    • 1

    #1

    slideshow controlled by a pushbuttom

    Hi, I use BV v.11 and I'd like to create a slideshow and control it by a pusbutton with event onClick Slideshow next.
    So, my question is : How can I create that slideshow with BV?

    Thanx!

    Max - Italy
  • feyza
    Second Lieutenant

    • Oct 2007
    • 100

    #2
    Re: slideshow controlled by a pushbuttom

    Do you mean you want to do this with Banner Rotator or with anyhing else? Cause in BV there's no such option to create a slide show with clicking to pass the next image. It is automatic in Ad Banner Rotator. You can only set the pause time.
    Feyza

    www.sesan.org
    Self Representing Art Workers

    Comment

    • WSBlue
      Brigadier General

      • Apr 2006
      • 1415

      #3
      Re: slideshow controlled by a pushbuttom

      http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...tentslider.htm
      http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...epcarousel.htm

      Comment

      Working...