just published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just published

Hi, I just published our first page. I am trying to figure out why the page is off center and does'nt fill the monitor screen on other computers. Thanks in advance for any help. Our site is www.christianlifemoultrie.com
    Last edited by Christlife; 01-24-2011, 07:18 PM. Reason: added url

Re: just published

In BV right click on the background, choose Page Properties and "Center this page in the browser window horizonatally." Republish.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

On a second church office computer with a very large flat screen monitor, as well as the pastors home computer, the page is very small and doesn't cover the entire page ( lots of room around the outside edges) however, checking the site on my home computer monitor, which by the way, is the same size as the big one in our church office, it completely fills the screen... I'm stumped.

Comment

That's simply a function of the monitors' different resolutions. Set them all to the same resolution and the proportions of the page would be the same. Newer monitors tend to default to higher resolution, making the page seem smaller because the screen has more pixels. Try looking at this very page on the different screens and you'll see this page also varies.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
        X