This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Question

Hello. I'm creating a site via BV. Now my plan after this is to let somebody update some texts and upload pictures (just like WordPress) in a particular page. Of course he has to login to do this. But my question is - he can only edit texts and upload pictures to a container without altering the layout or design. Is this possible? Thank you.

Re: General Question

Let me explain it a bit more - this site has a gallery page (the only page to be updated by somebody). This person goes to the login page and after logging in, he's re-directed to a page where he can upload pictures and create articles. This in turn updates the gallery page. Is this possible?

Comment

Re: General Question

No. This would require sharing Admin Logon information to your hosting account, which is a violation of VodaHost's Terms of Service and result in the immediate suspension of your hosting account without warning.

For the second time, you are advised to purchase Reseller Hosting so you can offer your "clients" their own Control Panel to their own hosting account. You do not want your hosting account to be in violation of Terms of Service for "reselling" hosting being discovered with "client" sites as Add-On Domains via the monthly ServerBot Security Audit that will reveal and resolve conflicting or suspected Domain ownership and Registrations.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X