Shifting Graphics & Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifting Graphics & Text

Hi I have been here before. This has been an on going problem.
    My web site is PJMotorsports.com. and on this page you will see the problem
    that occurs every day.http://www.pjmotorsports.com/exploded-carb-views.html

Your vasili said it was my browser, checked that.
    so that means all my customers browsers are bad?
    I have tried other browsers and it is the same problem.
    I need to resolve this its been going on now for over 2 years.
    and no one seems to have a resolution to this problem.
    Thanks

Re: Why do My Page Graphics and text Becomes all out of place.

I'm having a similar problem. My Index page comes up int internet explorer with the menu headings in vertical instead of horizontal. I've fixed the errors in Blue Voda but they still remain in preview. All the other pages are fine. Website is www.sidrheuban.com. Please help!
    Elaine K Keeler

Comment

Re: Why do My Page Graphics and text Becomes all out of place.

This has been described and discussed at laborious length before, and can be easily resolved by doing a Forum Search to find posts like this:
      Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      I suggest the "issue" is likely due to you using an improper method to create (and to duplicate) your pages, and how both dynamic (Menus, Conveyor, etc.) and static elements (images, with and without same titles) are affected ... also something discussed repeatedly and resolved using the clearly outlined methods posted in these Forums. 2. Another possible cause would be elements outside of page margins that are automatically "reforming" to the page body: make sure everything does not extend outside page margins. 3. And, a third may be simply breaking up any 'longer' Text Boxes into multiple smaller Text Boxes and placing them properly as desired, since large Text Boxes do not hold formatting over extraordinarly large pages areas.
      * PS: Do not discount the advice given earlier regarding the "browser" approach. It has been four years since IE9 has been released to serve as a solution to the issues that IE7 and IE8 perpetuated, so if you have not updated to IE9 then you are completely oblivious to normal computer management evolution. With the release of Win7 and recently Windows8 that has IE10 defaulted, it is no wonder those with obsolete browser versions are experiencing issues.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X