Preview in Browser, default browser or edit browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview in Browser, default browser or edit browser

Hi, I have been trying to update one of my pages. I wanted to add different browsers to the edit browser list, however, even after adding it, the Ok button, is greyed over, making it impossible. Which means, I have no idea what my page looks like, in any other browser other than my default, unless I just go to that browser, and look at my page on my site. (Which, all of a sudden, this is making since to me why, I am having a hard time updating, my page in Google Chrome.) Is this a software problem, or glitch ? How do I resolve this I feel like I am getting, further and further away, from where my website, should be at this time. I am using a Dell Inspirion 5558 laptop, running Windows 10, and I just received the new update for Windows 10. It seems, that all I am doing lately, is trying to resolve some issue, wheather, it is VodaHost, or the software, or even my own laptop, doesn't anything work the way it suppose too?

Pamela Marquis pammy53.com pammy53p******.com

Re: Preview in Browser, default browser or edit browser

Hi, This means you have not added the browser correctly, open BlueVoda, go to file -- preview in browser -- Edit browser list

Select Add
    Enter Name: Chrome
    Then next to command, hit the browse buttons. Navigate until you find the chrome .exe file, this should be in your program files under the google folder.

If you select the proper start file, you can hit okay and then you can preview pages in Chrome.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X