publishing to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: publishing to site

Thank you guys for those extremely kind words, it's just a shame that your thoughts are not shared by everyone. I love BV, I love this forum there are some very nice people in here and I have made a few friends. I do NOTHING but praise BV and as far as I am concerned if anything by me was ever taken the wrong way it was not my intention. I would never offend anyone nor would I run BV down. Not everyone is going to like BV, everyone to their own I understand this, but when I see anyone running it down I am one of the first to jump in there and defend them. My reward for doing this is several deleted posts! No reason is ever given nor are any warnings, therefore this has made me too scared to say anything again in fear that I might offend or upset someone. All I want to do is help others that are going through the same problems as I did but now understand that if my posts are not wanted then what am I to do?

Forum moderators: You are pushing people like me away, people that do nothing but sing your praises!!! I beg you to re look at the way you treat those that are GOOD for your forum. A private word might be a more appropriate way of dealing with us if you feel we have posted wrong, at least giving us a chance to defend ourselves. This is a forum where people should be allowed to read up about BV issues, problems, praises and make their own mind up and not have it made up for them.

I repeat: I LOVE BV, this forum and everyone in it. The above is not running anyone down or meant to offend anyone, it is an eye opener for whoever may be concerned.

If I come back to this forum it will be because I have had some very nice begging emails to do so, you guys are wonderful and I don't want to let you down. I am no expert by any means and there are guys in here who are by far nore technically minded and helpful than me, but I like to think I understand better the newbies, because, like me, they don't understand all this technical mumbo jumbo, they want it in black and white and I like to think this is what I give to this forum. I am having a few days away from this to think and also because my girlfriend right now needs me more as she is seriously ill, which may have had something to do with me "storming out" last night! At the moment all I care about is her wellbeing. But to those who sent me emails and to those who asked me to come back thank you, at this moment that means a lot.
    Ramsey
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X