dialups concern or no????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dialups concern or no????????

o.k. esta bien. looked briefly at sites, yeah could use some of that. The thing is the diference of Cancun (NOT MX)and Mexico.
    Mexico is a bit more rustic. well of course u know. I deal with the day to day Mex. where a telephone might take a year to be installed. And I here people complaining about " We'll be there between 9-5" how about june and oct. Just want to do the simple tours. Started off doing walking tours, still do. People laughed but it IS very lucrative, amazing what people will pay if you know the subject.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Didn't know I had a spam blocker.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

"Life is like a box of choclates.."

LOLOLOL

And...I understand COMPLETELY....been there, did that. We help elevate Palace Resorts back in the days, and I helped to turn some little known tours in Costa Rica into today's "must-do's" when I started the Adventure Travel division....you are in the perfect time and place to slowly (or as quickly as you want) grow and become the leader, since MOST operators don't know anything more than how to BS....people tell other people about their wonderful experiences, and THAT is the kind of repeat/referral business that is profitable!
        It's who you know, and who you can let get to know you.....people are willing to pay for a cherished experience they can brag about.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Exactamente. Gotta go no sleep last night either. Makes dull boys duller.
          Bye
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
          X