X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to create a download

General,
    your suggestion is very useful.
    You are always the best,and Vodahost is bigger host.
    Greetings

Comment

Ok General. Thanks for that. Now how do I get the ftp to work for my customer's uploads, so I can get his files when he's ready? I really need this one two. BTW, the download ftp works great. I tried it with a 15 meg ftp download.

Comment

There are two ways to allow customers to upload files and make download

1. Allow him FTP access. You will need to create a folder for the uploaded files, and also create a ftp account, limited to that folder (else he will gain access to all of your site). However, a bad idea if you don't personally know your clients as they could upload malicious code and take over completely your site.

2. Create a form, with one (or more) upload fields. Use Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor to process the form. ABVFP will upload the files in the specified folder, and will also send you an email with the files attached. You can also make the upload older have some strange name instead of the usual "uploads" so that no one will know the location where the files have been uploaded.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

bump

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Can I do the following with BlueVoda?

A lot of people such as myself would like to know how to generate a single password/code number so they can sell a single cop of an eBook. Each person who pays would bet a number, never the same for another person, and they can d/l their copy.

Comment

This requires either a custom made script or a PayPal IPN listener script.

In both cases some PHP knowledge is required to create a download or to make download.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OOPS! That's way over my pay grade. But I can sniff around from there.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X