This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Buttons for Nav Bar

I was wonderin' how to get new buttons into the navbar lib.
    Thanks! You read my feable mind!
    Brad Arnold.......
    www.baldwincomusic.com
    www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
    !Free Search Engine Submission!
    Talking Avatar for your web site!
    Free sound editor
    Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Hi Naval,

Thanks for the excellent info.

Is it possible to Bold, Italize or Underline text in Custom Buttons of Nav Bar. (I know Re-sizing is possible).

Thanks.

Comment

Once you have fixed the button image, the rest can be customized from thr Nav bar properties, Style. You can set Font, Color, Size, Style, and mouseover color.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks very much. I missed it somehow.

Comment

onmouseover drop down navigation

I really would love to create a proffesionally looking website with great onmouseover drop down navigation effect but I cannot seem to find the get-around with vodahost website builder.There is no option that would let me do that.A good example of the kind of style I am talking about is as in the following sites;

How can I create my own on_mouse_over drop-down effect???????

bigjayy

Comment

These are the built in BV drop down menus. They have only customized colors. Have a look at Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down) - creating and editing
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello...Please help if you can

.I want to navigate around my site with text: <back next>
                .I do not want this text "button" to appear blue or underlined
                .I do understand that this is two blocks of text...not one
                .So question is...how can I navigate with these two "text buttons" without using the hyperlink tool?
                . My page has a background color (pumpkin). I just want the text to appear directly on the background NOT in some colored bar or button.
                . Can this be done? Please help if you can.
                Thanks Innaphog

Comment

You will have to use the hyperlink tool and then make your own "style"
                  This option appears when you select your text and click on the hyperlink tool. Play around with the options.
                  For this example I de-selected the "underline" option.
                  the "link" is black
                  the "visited link" is grey
                  the "active link" is green
                  and the "hover link" is blue
                  Of course, you can choose any color(s)
                  http://www.zone5pix.com/test/pumpkin.html
                  CarbonTerry
                  Semper Fi
                  Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                  Zone 5 Photo
                  My USMC

Comment

OR you could use the Menu Bar ... found near the bottom on the left side of your blue voda website builder

For each time you would like to use the word NEXT or BACK as a linkable option without a button just use the MENU BAR ... you can link the word, and you can change the background, etc., to your own colors, with the style option ... you will need to use custom color for your pumpkin color and you can do this by changing the RGB Code ... (which you should have from the pumpkin color itself.)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi there, I've made my customised navigation buttons. Looks great. still use the standard yext function. when I publish it the words are 'tiny'. so small you can't ready them. I have increased them to 36pt, which looks silly on the file but at least it's readable when I publish. Am I missing something?

Comment

Please provide a link to the problematic page.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks for posting this thread,,, i have been working on this problem for a few days now.. Just wasnt happy with the navs that was premade for us. Thanks again.

Comment

I did what you said with the nav bar,,, and for some reason my background is pink. When it is supposed to be black. It is black in the editor and when i preview the page. But when i view it online its pink.

I am in desperate need of help....I cant have a pink backgroung...lol

www.rocksolidsales.com

Comment

This is because the buttons are transparent and this is the color (fuchsia) that BV renders the transparency with.

Your only solution is to make your original button image have a black background
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi, I would like to put a "back" on my pages. Typed in "on click:history.go(-1)" but it keeps going back or rather coming back to the same page. What am I doing wrong?
                                K
                                Kes

Comment

Working...
                                X