• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahimsa
    replied
    Re: Tip Request

Originally posted by mumu View Post
    hello ahimsa, thanks for the search tip. How do you get the rank of sannyasin, did osho give it to you?
    he-he.......it's been a long, hard road.........
    and i aint there yet LOL
    with metta,
    david

Leave a comment:

• mumu
    replied

hello ahimsa, thanks for the search tip. How do you get the rank of sannyasin, did osho give it to you?

Leave a comment:

• ruthwinterton
    replied

Thanks have now got a search tool, thanks to the help on this forum! Very Happy bunny!!
    Ruth

Leave a comment:

• ahimsa
    replied

.....or check this out

Leave a comment:

• mumu
    replied

Take a look at this for the search script:
    Use this script to allow your visitors to search pages of your site. Powered using Google

Leave a comment:

• ruthwinterton
    replied

How do I add a search this website tool onto my website? Anyone know?
    Thanks
    Ruth
    www.mowcopchurch.com

Leave a comment:

• forsab
    replied

HI. I need help creating a template page code to insert into blogspot.com so when i publish the blog on my site, that when i publish a new article it adds a new page on my site, help, anyone, forsab3******.com
    regards,
    Amadeus

Leave a comment:

• econstas
    replied

Anyone worked on a FaceBook application with bluevoda? I was wondering re we able to host apps for facebook.

idea.. is to use the info on the php calendar for my business to create an facebook app that will pull the weekly schedule. I have seen other calendar applications, but was wondering on how to pull it from my own calendar.

But, really, I would like to know if there is a way to do facebook applications and if anyone has done one.. could use the help

Leave a comment:

• mumu
    replied

Can Somebody give me a tip on how to implement message forwarding on my site. Mess between the members?
    gracias
    mumu

Leave a comment:

• Casey
    replied

Does anyone have a tip for grabbing all your images and text on a page and resizing them together? I want to change all my page properties on my site to 1024 from 800 wide. I can change the background and image properties but the images and text don't change size. Is there a quick way of doing this other than one by one? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Bethers
    replied

Actually, there IS a way through CSS to do a nav bar on multiple pages - however, I am not skilled enough to do it yet.

Leave a comment:

• bubbee21
    replied

Hi, I have a great program for inserting mp3s (music) into a web page.
    here are the instructions:
    Sounds--Music--and more
    Custom recorded message
    If you would like to record a personal message to be played on your site- you can use the voice recorder in Windows -Accessories. It will be saved as a wav file which you can then upload to the server via the FTP Manager. You can then reference it with a hyper-link like so;
    For example- Click
    Here-to hear a short wav file I produced using the Sound Recorder.
    This is would work for a song also.

I prefer to use this method - Copy the script below and then open an HTML box and paste it inside. Close the box and re-size to about 1 inch long by 1/2 in tall. This will produce a small player console that the visitor can turn on/off (see below). Position it on the web-page where you want it. Then put text above or below it to instruct your visitor what it is and what they are supposed to do with it.

<embed src="
    yourmusic.mid"
    width="145" height="40" autostart="false" loop="FALSE">
    </embed>

**Note: To make the music play automatically the parameter is Autostart="TRUE" You can put "FALSE" instead of "TRUE" so the person visiting your page will have to click on the play button for it to start.

Again- this will also work for songs or any type music file.
    Music on web-page with visitor shut off button:
    Embed music on the web-page that loads and starts when the page is brought up and supply a small shut off button for the visitor. Copy the script below and paste in HTML box. Re-size to 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch and then place on page where you want.

<embed src="
    yourmusic.mid"
    width=70 height=25 autostart=true repeat=true loop=true> </embed>

You would obviously replace the
    "yourmusic.mid" with what ever music or wav file you wish.

**For this tutorial- the the auto start feature has been shut off
    **MORE OFTEN THAN NOT (IN MY OPINION) MUSIC THAT STARTS AUTOMATICALLY ON A PAGE IS ANNOYING. I ALWAYS APPRECIATE IT WHEN THEY PROVIDE A WAY TO TURN IT OFF.
    ***Note: Mp3's are not allowed to be posted on the VH server unless you are the Artist.

Leave a comment:

• LadyEye
    replied

I am certain I had seen Amanda write instructions for posting music (mp3) in a thread on this forum, but I have searched and have come up empty.

If someone could post how this is done and also how you can insert a wmv into the thread on this forum as well. If this is possible.

Thanks

P.S. .... This is a great idea!!

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Sorry Trish, the only way to do it is through I frames. If it was to be a banner or something, it could be done using a html box (as you do for your affiliate banners) but for a dropdown or a menubar, iframes are the only way to go.

Leave a comment:

• limebrook1
    replied
    Html link to drop down menu please

I do hope someone has the answer out there for this. I do not want to use frames, but I do want to write a drop down menu once, and then display that on every page of my site by linking through to the html code.

I think there may be a simple answer - but I'm not clever enough to find it!

Thanks for any help!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X