Setting Page Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Setting Page Guides

Re: To start desighn website and publish.
    Greetings to Voda Lounge Forum,

I am retired social worker in London England. I have just joined the forum with view to desighn my first web site. Please advise where to start from to desighn my first website. I have my community history in my saved documents which I want to publish on my intended website. Domain name for the site is also registered.

Any help shall be most appreciated.

God Bless U

A.K. Khanani

Comment

The first thing you should do is sit down and write down the key elements you wish a website to do, to express, or to perform for you. This will determine the real design of your site....either it does what is intended, or it will become a wonderful exercise of technological folly!

You already know the importance of a Business Plan, and so you should apply the same principle to online success as well.

"Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan"

Then, when you have a viable purpose for your website to fulfill, draw out the various "pages" that will become the "core Content" you will need to develop.

Next, Download Blue Voda (VodaHost's Premier Website Builder Tool) FREE and familiarize yourself with the rich set of tools and features!
      You will be blown away!
      Following your download, you should immediately begin studying the video tutorials to learn how to use Blue Voda to maximum potential.

You will be creating a website quicker than imagined.......and it will be a winner from the get-go based on the proper planning and logistical investment you made earlier!
      Good Luck!

Comment

Thank you!! I have a widescreen lap top that I have been working on my web site with and have been trying to find someone that could help me with this. Again Thanks a lot. You saved me a lot of time and trouble

Tammy

Comment

Working...
        X